Welcome to the
Oconomowoc High School Class of 1975 website,
accessible from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
What A Year !
We found a place, tracked down more than half of our class, planned three days of activities,
tossed a Reunion dinner that drew 159 classmates and significant others,
and the rave reviews still trickle in today.
If you think you missed a good one, mark your calendar now for 2020.
We raised $605 for the Oconomowoc Food Pantry,
bought a brick in honor of our Veterans,
plus donated an additional $100 to the new Oconomowoc Veteran’s Memorial.
We leave 2015 remembering
Classmate Bob Blunck
Principal Joseph St. Thomas
Counselor David Smith
Band Director Harvey Larson
Phy-Ed Instructor Richard Schmidt
2015 was a hell of a year for the Class of 1975,
and what better way to remember
than to see who made it through the 40th Reunion Photo Booth.
OHS Class of 1975 40th Reunion
July 17-19, 2015
In The News…..
We came from across the country, we played all weekend long, we conquered a decade of separation.
Check Reunion Recap for photos and tales from the weekend.
Reunion Booklet & T-Shirt reprints
We did not receive enough interest in the minimum numbers of t-shirts or booklets for additional prints of those items.
Thanks to all who contributed to the post Reunion survey. From the totals and comments, these key points emerged:
· 40th Reunion – an overwhelming fun success.
· Next Reunion – 5 years, by overwhelming preference.
· Reunion Format – a Warm-up and a main Reunion event preferred. Additional activities would be nice.
· Gatherings – a low key, KISS event, between now and next Reunion, tied to other Oconomowoc events, like the Festival of the Arts or Homecoming.
· One Room – Revere’s was nice, but fragmented and hard to communicate through all spaces.
· Sound check – find a less noisy place. D.J. may not be necessary.
· Extras – the Photo Booth and wax lips were a hit
Cash for Cans
We are stunned by the generosity of the Class of 1975 who donated online and at events through out the weekend toward the Oconomowoc Area Food Pantry. Check Cash for Cans for the outcome.
By the numbers…
- 134 classmates and guests joined us for dinner, and an additional 25 came for the evening’s festivities for the 40th Reunion at Revere’s Wells Street Tavern.
- We are in contact with more than 210 of 409 graduating classmates.